AEC Partners is an international Strategy Consulting“boutique” with offices in Paris, Barcelona, New-York and Singapore. Thecompany is specialised in Healthcare and focuses on four main pillars for its clients at Global, European & affiliate levels:
• Strategy & Organization
• Market Access
• Business Excellence
AEC Partners provides a challenging and rewarding environment for its employees, offering the opportunity to contribute to a wide variety of projects with a broad range of companies and organizations(Pharmaceutical companies, Biotechs, Medtechs, Private equity firms and public institutions).
The AEC partners team has a specialized expertise in the health sector and a high level of seniority (50% of the team at partner level with an average of 20 years of experience). The company’s philosophy is to encourage the personal and professional development of its consultants and help them create value through customized approaches to answer clients’ needs by defining a strong strategic vision and/or supporting a concrete implementation of solutions.
We are looking for experienced talents to join our dynamic and international team, who want to work in a consulting boutique, who arepassionate and creative, and in a constant search of excellence.
More information on www.aec-partners.com
What will be your role?
You will work as a key member of the consulting team on various projects in our 4 pillars of expertise. Your responsibilities willinclude:
- Participation to project roll-out based on the defined methodology (analysis, interviews, meetings, workshop facilitation...)
- Production of project deliverables
- Management of projects & consultants
- Commercial development, including the formalization of proposals of assistance
(methodology & budget)
- Client management
- Involvement in AEC Partners internal programs
(e.g. recruitment, training, change management, communication...)
What are the skills and competencies we are looking for?
- Three to five years of experience in strategy consulting or pharmaceutical industry (strategy, BD, BI, Sales & Marketing)
- Master’s degree from a leading business school (MBA, MSc,)or scientific degree with a business qualification
- Strong analytical skills, ability to interpret &synthesize complex data
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Proven project management skills and ability to deliver multiple and diverse projects
- Hands-on experience in delivering high quality work under tight deadlines
- Well-developed facilitation skills - ability to manage& coordinate groups
- Excellent interpersonal skills & the ability to effectively manage both client & internal teams
- Team player attitude & ability to enthusiastically contribute to AEC internal development
- Fluent English & French (a third language would be of high value: German, Spanish, Portuguese,
Russian or Chinese)
- Ability to work at Global/European & French levels
- Entrepreneurial driven mindset
Why should you choose AEC Partners?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work organization – remote working with a balance between personal & professional life
- Opportunity to work in an international team with a high level of expertise in healthcare
- Possibility to quickly up skill from our internal academy and continuous training & feedback
received from managers & partners
- High-level of autonomous responsibility (direct interactions with clients, including at the highest
levels of management, leading project management...)
- Sense of belonging in a “boutique” firm where you will benefit from a high proximity with
experienced partners and an open communication with the hierarchy
- Opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial experience and contribute to business development
- AEC Partners has been recognized as a best-in-class strategy consulting firm in Healthcare by
“Décideurs Magazine”: http://ow.ly/j32Q50GlTCz
To apply for this position, please forward your CV and cover letter